ULTRA HIGH SPEED 2D, 3D, 4D, 358 Security PanelsMesh Welding Line, type UNIWEL Mark II
2D, 3D, 4D and 358 Security
This is real STATE-OF-THE-ART fully AUTOMATED-ONE PERSON operable, wire mesh welding machine. It is designed for ULTRA- HIGH capacity production of 2D DOUBLE wire, 3D–V- SHAPE PRESSED, standard 358/3510 security and 4D security fence panels. It can produce, also,lLight Construction mesh sheets/panels production.
Line and both cross wires are feeded directly from coils, via pay-offs.
Basic Operation Description
It works off coils, via pay-offs, for both line and 2 cross wires.
Wire coils are mounted on dedicated pay-offs for Line wire feeding.
Motorized rollers are pulling the line wires, helping them uncoil smoothly! Horizontal straighteners are helping keep the wire nicely separated. Then, they go through the dedicated buffer and tension/missing wire control.
Wires are then advanced by the second set of Servo – Motorized rollers through the vertical straighteners into the welding machine!
Cross wires (2) are off-coiling from 2 motorized pay-off stations. Wires are pulled by the buffer feeding rollers! Then, advanced through the pre-straighteners, double buffer, servo-feeding rollers and straighteners. Needed length of wires are advanced into the welding station, cut at exact length and positioned for welding by special devices.
Dedicated cutter is severing the ready mesh at the programmed size.
In case of making V-pressing, dedicated advancing carriage will position the mesh through the process. Any type, from simple to fully automatic stacking is available front, or side bundle removal!
- DIRECT (spot) WELDING system for complete control.
- Our cross wire system guarantees flatness of each panel!
- 2 CROSS WIRES FEEDING SYSTEMS – for 2D, 3D, 4D panels
- DOUBLE CROSS wire allows for ALL EXISTING types of Fence Panels.
- Supreme Flexibility in the production regime
- RECORD-BREAKING speeds even at 3.500mm width of ~140 strokes/min.
- WORLD’S EXCLUSIVE 5th generation, cross wire shooting/feeding system.
- Unmatched FLATNESS of the produced panels/sheets, due to the absolute control over every parameter of the straightening/welding process!
- Superb Geometrical Alignment eliminates the unnecessary length of the overheads. Trimmed parts are up to 8 times smaller than the competition, 800% less scrap/day!
No need for stretching device!
Featured Performance Options:
- Width from 2500 up to 4000mm
- Wire diameter from 3mm – 6mm (6-5-6)
- Cross wire pitch/distance – infinitely adjustable
- Line wire pitch/distance 50mm, 75mm –typically
- SINGLE or DOUBLE cross wire
- UP or DOWN cross wire shooting for 4D panels
- Works with STAINLESS STEEL
- With IN LINE 4th GENERATION automatic V – shaping press