PRECAST REINFORCING WELDING MACHINES
Varioweld is COMPLETELY AUTOMATED, VARIABLE GEOMETRY mesh sheets production PLANT!
- precast elements fabrication reinforcement
- special mesh for various industries
- heavy duty and medium building construction mesh
Automatically positioning of the electrodes makes the production of any size, or, geometry and spacing possible. Precast concrete elements and slabs are the fastest and most reliable building techniques available. All the parameters of the construction element are tightly controlled, allowing for guaranteed specifications. The building time and machinery on site are significantly reduced as well as the workforce!
Basic Operation Description
Varioweld works with pre-cut line and cross wires
Operator fills the line wire and cross wire magazines with the bundle, by crane!
After entering the requested job into the PLC, machine will, automatically, start the line wires positioning carriage. Carriage will position line wire guides and electrodes modules at the required spacing!
Line wires are taken from the magazine, sorted by magnets and transported by the chain into the feeding device. Feeing device is adding the line wires, required for two panels, onto the carriage selector. Carriage will move laterally and position the first set of the line wires into the wire guides.
Wire holders are opening and the wires are pushed into the welding position.
Holders are closing and carriage is returning placing the second set of the wires!
Cross wires are taken from the magazine by the sorting magnets into the cross wire feeding device.
Feeding device is placing the wires into the welding position at the selected steps.
Electrode modules, each having distinct transformer, will start welding.
Servo advancing trolley will move the mesh during the welding session, at pre-programed steps.
The servo trolley is placing the mesh into the stacking position and returning back to start again!
Ready mesh bundle is evacuated by the motorized rollers conveyor.
Complete process is automatic.
Performance Specifications Options:
- Number of electrodes from 7 to 50
- Width of the mesh from 800 to 3000mm
- Length of the mesh 6000mm, typically
- Line wire minimum spacing 50mm
- Line Wire thickness 4mm – 16mm
- Cross Wire thickness 4mm – 16mm
- Welding speed at 80 strokes/min, typically
- Movable, welding heads
- Automatic positioning of the welding heads
- Adjustments of the line wires spacing at 1mm
- Automatic pre-cut cross/line rebar feeding
- Any geometry wire or rebar mesh
- Tailor-made, upgradable production software
- Fully programmable, remotely operated
- Easy to integrate any additional existing equipment