3D FENCE PANELS MESH WELDING MACHINEPRODUCTION OFF COILS – TYPE FEWEL
3D Mesh Welding Machine
This HIGH SPEED, welding machine, is specially designed for the production of 3D Mesh panels. It is used in many types of residential and commercial FENCE systems. It is completely automated and easily manageable by one operator!
It works off coils, via pay-offs, for both line and cross wire.
Basic Operation Description
Wire coils are mounted on dedicated pay-offs for Line wire feeding.
Motorized rollers are pulling the line wires, helping them uncoil smoothly! Horizontal straighteners are helping keep the wire nicely separated. They are controlled though the dedicated buffer and tension/missing wire control.
Wires are then advanced by the second set of Servo – Motorized rollers, through the vertical straighteners, into the welding machine!
The cross wire is off-coiling from the motorized pay-off station. Wire is pulled by the buffer feeding rollers, and goes through the pre-straighteners. Then, buffer servo-feeding rollers and straighteners. The needed length of wire is advanced into the welding station, cut at exact length and positioned for welding, by special devices.
Dedicated cutter is severing the ready mesh at the programmed size.
In case of making V-pressing, dedicated advancing carriage will position the mesh through the process. Any type, from simple to fully automatic stacking is available front, or side bundle removal!
- DIRECT (spot) WELDING system for complete control.
- Cross wire shooting system guarantees flatness of each panel!
- Produces all types of Standard and 3D WELDED MESH PANEL for FENCES and light Rebar sheets.
- Up to 4 pieces of V-pressed panels per min.
- Unmatched GEOMETRICAL ALINEMENT eliminates the unnecessary overheads. Trimmed parts are up to 8 times smaller than the competition, saving material!
- WORLD’S EXCLUSIVE 5th generation, cross wire shooting/feeding system
- RECORD-BREAKING speeds and ultimate precision
Featured Performance Options:
- Width from 2000mm to 3000mm
- Wire diameter from 3mm – 6mm
- Cross wire step – infinitely adjustable
- Line wire spacing min. 50mm, or, 2 inches, typically
- Works with Stainless Steel
- Easy to modify to work with REBAR
- With In Line 4th Generation V – shaping press
- Standard, or, dedicated flush cutter available